TravelPass Group is seeking a highly motivated, versatile Data Analyst to join our Business Analytics team. Through collaboration with subject matter experts, the ideal candidate will be able to effectively take in business and design requirements to perform mission critical analysis.
The role requires you to have a strong background across multiple areas of statistics, programming and business. You will be expected to be able to work independently as part of a high-caliber team in a fast-paced company.
This position is ideal for an intelligent, motivated, and highly capable leader and self-starter looking to other analysts and SME in the continued success of the business.
Required Skills / Experience
- General knowledge of statistical methods which will be utilized to analyze data
- Experience preparing datasets for analysis with scripting languages such as SQL, Python, R
- Experience generating meaningful business reports
- Business strategy coursework, certifications, and / or industry experience
- Experience with visualization tools and libraries (Tableau, D3.js, DC.js)
- Ability to translate business and design requirements into technical data requirements
- Experience with Data Warehousing and enterprise BI tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related or quantitative discipline
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Experience handling unstructured data sources
- Experience with the latest BI technologies
- Knowledge of Linux architecture and scripting
- Experience with MPP technologies
- Knowledge of data mining / machine learning theory and techniques
- Finance coursework, certifications, and / or industry experience
- Accounting coursework, certifications, and / or industry experience
- Graduate Degree in business related or quantitative discipline
TravelPassASS Group is quickly becoming a leading company in the travel industry with more than 10,000 room nights booked per day and annual sales reaching more than $400 million. TravelPassASS Group is recognized among Utah’s fastest growing companies and as a leading partner for Expedia and Priceline.