Customer Experience Optimization Manager
TravelPass Group is seeking a highly motivated, versatile, and strategic optimization manager to join the as Customer Experience Optimization Manager. In this role, you will be a key member of the web marketing and product teams driving the success of multiple travel websites and products. You will work with marketing, IT, product management, and creative departments to define metrics, develop, test, and execute the customer experience from beginning to end.
The role requires you to have a strong background across multiple areas of web optimization coupled with the intellectual capacity to learn and contribute across all facets of web marketing optimization. You will be expected to be able to work independently as part of a high-caliber team in a fast-paced company.
This position is ideal for an intelligent, motivated, and highly capable leader and self-starter looking to other analysts and SME in the continued success of the business.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Work with team to optimize and manage website optimization efforts across multiple brands including ReservationCounter.com, ReservationDesk.com, Choosearoom.com and more. Optimization includes but is not limited to: A/B testing, multivariate testing, persona management, performance analysis, display, remarketing and email testing.
- Produce project plans and strategies for areas of ownership
- Produce data driven customer paths and optimization strategies
- Build customer personas and conversion strategies
- Report on performance of accounts, projects, and tests
- 3 plus years familiarity with website testing and optimization.
- 3 plus years experience with optimization tools such at Adobe Target, Adobe Target Premium (prefered), Optimizely, etc.
- 3 plus year experience with website tracking tools including Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Facilitation and the establishment of clear valuation criteria and KPIs, analyzing qualitative and quantitative information to deliver actionable insights in a consumer marketing context
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Requires a degree in business/math/similar, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Familiarity with business processes and system knowledge preferred
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office
- Advanced skills in Excel with knowledge of spreadsheet functionality including v-lookups, pivot tables, charts and graphs
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong data management skills
- Competitive salary base
- Quarterly bonus of up to 20% of salary
- Flexible work arrangements and casual dress
- Medical and dental insurance benefits
TravelPass Group is quickly becoming a leading company in the travel industry with more than 10,000 room nights booked per day and annual sales reaching more than $400 million. TravelPass Group is recognized among Utah’s fastest growing companies and as a leading partner for Expedia and Priceline.